Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Major Project Completed

Hi,
As you can see in the pics I have finished my first major project. This is a copy of my unit's insignia the 2-1 ADA(P) Battalion [that's 2nd of the-1st Air Defense Artillery (Patriot Missile) Battalion. Anyway, the technique I used for this is to apply the masking tape and then the spray adhesive, followed by the pattern. It came out pretty well I think and it is encouraging me to look forward to the next project whatever that may be. I gave this to my boss as a farewell gift. It was fun (yet nerve racking) to do and it beats the run of the mill plaques that everyone gets. It is personalized on the back so I will refrain from posting a photo of it. Tell me what you think and any tips or ideas are always welcome.
"Thanks for stopping by."
MJC

4 comments:

Chaplain Chad said...

Hey Matt, that looks awesome. Is it in your office?

Chaplain Chad said...

Oh you gave that one away? Okay, I thought I saw one in your office, sorry I should have read all your post b4 asking that! ;-)

Anonymous said...

i like your work

Matt said...

I am not sure who this is because it was posted as Anonymous but thank you. I know this is a late comment...like waaay late but thank you anyway.
Matt

Woodcraft Search