Saturday, April 25, 2009

My First Crosses

Hi,
The pictures you see here are my first crosses. My friend that got me interested in scrollworking gave me several patterns to try but so far I haven't made anything. This cross is simple and I actually took the design from one I saw at a craft fair a couple of weekends ago. The eagle you see will not be like that when I am finished with it. I will peel the photo off of it and woodburn all the feathers onto it. Well, at least that is my plan. I may decide to stain it or something. Anyway, this is my first cross and now I plan on making more. As always "Thanks for stopping by!"
Matt
Addendum: I finished one cross. I decided to cut the eagle feathers instead of staining it or woodburning it. Woodburning didn't work anyway.
Matt

1 comment:

Chaplain Chad said...

Matt, love the crosses. I need to put Isaiah 40:31 on there. That would be very cool! -cd

Woodcraft Search